my kind of bread
So I thought I need to share the tears I shed with this one
She’s a hard-worker, isn’t she?
a transparent blinking seto for ya blog
SAKURA CHAN FINDS TRUE LOVE AND WINDS UP IN THE HOSPITAL!! WILL TRUE LOVE PREVAIL???
when i understand fandom jokes from a fandom i’m not even in
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I still want to bulk buy these and adonize batch pink.
Julie Dillon - Freelance illustrator living and working in Northern California.
All I can think of are these books we would ‘read’ in kindergarten which just consisted of blank pages with artwork and you’d make the story up yourself. Each of these feel like that—a story waiting to be told.